Terms of Conditions
Please read the following carefully
These "Terms and Conditions" control your use of online.raiuniversity.edu website hereinafter referred to as "Website" in short. In these Terms and Conditions, "RAI University" is referred to as the "University", "us", or "we."
'You' refers to the user or student.
The website courses made available through the site and the content hereinafter referred to as 'Certificate course' are owned, operated and maintained, by RAI University
By using or accessing the site, including, but not limited to downloading or seeking admission to a Course through the Site you agree and bind yourself to the terms and conditions herein below given.
- RAI University will not be liable for any change in the content which it provides on the website through its programs, including but not limited to any errors, omissions, loss or damage experienced in connection with the use of, any content made available via our programs or various resources such as email, blog etc.
- Login credentials are required for access to some of the sections of the website and the 'university' shall block access to any user who does not follow these terms and conditions.
- The University endeavours to provide uninterrupted access to the service, but is not obligated to do so and shall not be liable for the losses in case the service is interrupted.
- RAI University is not responsible or liable for issues in your network or server.
Website usage guidelines
- Do not insult, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise infringe the rights of others.
- Do not publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, indecent, offensive or unlawful material or information.
- Do not upload, install, transfer files which are protected by Intellectual Property laws or software which affect other computers.
- It's prohibited to edited HTML source code, reverse engineer or attempt to hack.
- Do not run Spam services/scripts or anything which could affect infrastructure, and in turn, users.
- Do not communicate spam, advertise or sell services such as digital downloads, eBooks or phishing links.
- You shall not copy, distribute and indulge in plagiarism with website content or user submitted content.
The entire website content is the intellectual property of RAI University which has copyright over the same. The user can use the site for personal non commercial purposes only. Circulation of the material from the website or production of derivative work from the contents of the website and circulation of the same without the authority of the University is illegal and prohibited. The user shall alone be responsible for losses/damages if any, in the event the user circulates material from the website in an unauthorized and illegal manner. Any user found indulging in such activity will have his/her account cancelled.
Links and Hyperlinks Terms
The links and hyperlinks to other websites are only for informative purposes. The University is not responsible in any manner for the contents of those websites.
- The user shall not mirror or frame pages of this site on any other website or web page.
- The user shall not link spam links/anchor text providing/ creating false impression with the University website thus creating misunderstanding for the other users.
- The user shall not include copyrighted or registered trademarks, or intellectual property images, design or content of other websites as a link to University website.
- The user shall not link the university website to any other site created by him for his own personal or commercial purposes. Do not link to pages which provide pornographic content and violate human rights.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
The entire content of the site including text, graphics, logos, code and or software is the intellectual property of the University. The University has copyright over the same. Duplication, modification, publication or reproduction of the contents of the website in any manner is prohibited.